Friday, September 28, 2007

NEW BLOGGER

I have read blogs for several years, and I have even tried a couple of times to start my own blog.... but I get discouraged trying to come up with something intelligent, creative, or even worth reading. I have enjoyed reading about everyones thoughts, and expierences. I do have a long list of blogs in my favorites, and I enjoy the variety of writing. I would like to say to my many blogger buddies, "Thank You!" for all the many hours of enjoyment, laughter, and tears.


I cannot make any promises that I will do a better job with this blog than I have with the others in the past - but at least I will give it another shot.


I am a mother of 2 - son: 20yrs & daughter: 18 yrs- my daughter is a Senior this year. I am happily married to their step dad (We hardly ever hear from their father - and that is a blessing). I have been happily married the second time for 8 yrs - dated 11yrs. I have a very stressful job - as a 911 dispatcher. The worst part of the job is constantly getting yelled at - by the people on the phone that needs help and they get so upset that you don't know where they are at and all the people that are involved - all they know is that they don't want to answer any of the questions - they just want someone there NOW!!! Can I just say to get it off my chest - as soon as you make the call - Help is coming, but we do like to know a little bit of the situation before arrival. It is helpful in getting the right people their and the right "equipment" on scene. I know the questions seem like a pain in the "you know where", but they are asked for a reason!!

I thank God for all that he has done for me and for his forgiveness in the times I have broken his heart. I am very blessed and have no reason to complain - but on some days I do. I am so thankful that God is a loving father and continues to hold my hand and guides me back to him.

I want everyone to know that even if I am not writing on my blog - I will constantly be reading. This makes my nights at work - very tolerable- and on some nights keeps me from going insane.
Just remember the lady that pushed through the crowd - not to speak with - or to be noticed - but just to touch the Hem of His garment - This lady would be me. Thank You Lord for the many time I have been able to just touch the hem of your garment!!!!

1 comment:

Connie said...

welcome to Bloggyville! Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment, I'll be visiting again!